For serious off-road riding and 24 hour racing, the 10 Watt Solidlights 1303 is the one to choose. It uses three LEDs and advanced control technology to make it one of the most powerful LED bike lights in the world.
The lens system has been carefully designed to make the best possible use of the light output. It results in an intense centre spot which picks out every detail of the trail ahead, combined with a broad spread of light for great peripheral vision without dazzle. There's no need to choose between a spot and a flood beam, because the 1303 is the ultimate combination of both.
The 1303 packs in more than three times the power of the 1103 with only 50% more weight. It contains a state-of-the-art digital control system which gets maximum performance from the LEDs, using information about the battery, the LEDs and the temperature to give them an optimal operating environment.
Click on the pictures below for more information about the 1303's brightness.
Need something smaller? Try the 1103.
- Casing colour: black anodised aluminium. (there are some photos of the 1303 in the on-line shop which show it in red. They are of the 2004 version which has sold out).
- Dimensions of lamp body: 62mm deep by 66mm wide by 37mm high (2.4" x 2.6" x 1.4")
- Weight of lamp: 162g (5.7oz)
- Dimensions of battery: 90mm by 42mm by 25mm (3.5" x 1.6" x 1")
- Weight of battery: 133g (4.8oz)
- Run time with recommended 7.2V 2.2Ah lithium ion battery: full power 1 hour 20 minutes with 20 minutes reserve, minimum power 10 hours with 10 minutes reserve.
- Run time with two batteries using battery doubler cable: full power 2 hours 45 minutes with 30 minutes reserve.
To learn more about the features of Solidlights, click on features on the menu bar.
Convinced? Then click on the buy link.